Hi, my name is Beatrix and I was born on the 3rd of December. I graduated from OLGC, part of the alumni of '08, and SJC, 09-12. I'm Team NYJC now and I ♥ ISLE 2013 + my '1314 Truggers.
♥: TCF, the SJChoir family, the 2F + 4G clique cliques. I am socially awkward, I loathe a lot of things and I'm rather sarcastic (but I'm contented with this, thanks). I am very fussy and nitty-gritty, I like coffee and tea and I adore ballads and acoustic music. I also complain a lot and like to repeat myself. I guess sometimes when I don't smile it might look like I'm rude, but I actually just have a case of chronic-bitchface syndrome hahaha. More me?


TCF | Livejournal | Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram


layout . icon . dropdown . cut.
plains
#138: hidings
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 9:15 AM

i suddenly had this random thought of writing stuff about myself.
i wonder if i can actually forget stuff about myself. here's a dramatic/deeper profile I probably should have done a while ago.



Beatrix, 18.
My name actually means 'voyager', or 'traveller' in Latin.
I love (good) food (I can eat crazily hahaha), reading, shoppingzx, road trips and holidays. I adore cats, owls, elephants, giraffes, robots and superhero symbols. I collect (film) cameras and I keep journals everywhere. I have many (bad) habits, of which the most notable is the one where I buy books obsessively faster than I can actually read them :-(
 
Music: Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver, The Script, Coldplay, Death Cab, Sleeping At Last, Bastille (to name a few 'cos my musical interests change a lot since I listen to whatever catches my fancy /fickle/ but these are some artists I listen to more often, and adore more than others)
All my social networks can be found on the particular and only links list on this blog, but here you go anyway: Twitter. Instagram. Livejournal. Tumblr. 
TV: How I Met Your Mother, House MD, FRIENDS, scrubs, Community, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, The Simpsons, South Park, That 70's Show, America's Next Top Model, Whose Line is it Anyway? (I've watched almost all of these shows, but never followed most of them, except How I Met Your Mother because that show is gold.) 

I'm four feet 11 (only, yes :-(). I'm boring and laconic, and also a bipolar cynic. I'll stick to something if I have an interest in it. I'm afraid of heights and weirdly enough, I quite like click-ey sounds and the sound of rain falling on my umbrella/outside my window. I like the scent of nature and water. I eat almost everything with chilli (HAHAHA). I have a love-hate relationship with caffeine. I believe in miracles and I'm not talented at anything, which explains why I'm boring. I can honestly say that I'm not someone most people care enough to be around, which is the main reason why I only stick to the same people I've always known. I don't like talking to unfamiliar people because I tend to come off as rather curt, but I'm not really (in fact, I often can't seem to shut up when I talk to people I know very well). I'm really bad at making friends or staying in a conversation, so I normally like being alone (specially when I feel uncomfortable or upset) - but I fear loneliness (doesn't everyone?). I'm someone who's easily amused.

I am an absolutely terrible multi-tasker and I daydream too much. I quite like writing (at my own pace and expense) and I like discovering myself. I turn everything into a memory on a page. I read too much into things almost all the time, which explains why I'm so emotional (chronic over-thinkers, put yo' hands up). I hate forced or involuntary change and I get sea sick easily. I have a slight obsession with visual art journals and instagram (whoops hahaha). I can be quite blunt, especially with those I'm very familiar with, but that doesn't mean I don't care (it just means I don't really mask my words). I often say and do things on impulse (huge bad habit #2). I also can't ride a bike or draw to save my life.
I have a bad memory, and I'm not to be taken too seriously.